HR Policy -1
The cornerstone of our Human Resources philosophy is the conviction that the well-being of the company and of its people are interdependent; and that the company's most valuable assets are its people.
- To employ the most competent, on the basis of merit
- To ensure that every employee is treated with dignity and respect, and in a fair, consistent and equitable manner
- To create a stimulating, enabling and supportive work atmosphere
- To aid and encourage employees in realizing their full potential
- And above all, to have fun while doing it all
We recognize that the success of this philosophy depends in a large measure on the manner in which managers and their team members - at every level - carry out their duties and obligations to each other and to the company. Our philosophy will not work without mutual confidence and loyalty among employees, as well as respect for each other as human beings.