PRODUCTS: INTENDED USE and MAINTENANCE
- All our products are strictly meant for indoor use only,there should be no exposure to outdoor or even indoor areas with direct exposure to the elements like sunlight and rain.
- They should not be subjected to misuse, abuse, vandalism, mis-handling unauthorized repairs and alterations. Vandalism, misuse, accidents, fire, heat, water or liquid spillage, or exposure to moisture and strong / corrosive acidic Cleaners are not covered by the warranty.
- They should not be used for a purpose other than what they are designed for.
- Products are designed for regular and conventional usage; excessive usage like multiple shifts can cause excessive wear and tear, beyond intended usage.
- No items of furniture should be dragged, but should always be lifted to move. Most products are assembled with ‘knock-down’ fittings which can give way or get damaged when dragged.
- Laminate and metal surfaces should be cleaned by wiping with a damp cloth, which is dipped in either plain water or a very mild soapy solution and wrung out. There should be no prolonged contact or exposure to moisture, strong detergents, or acidic and corrosive cleansers.
- All upholstered parts should only be dry cleaned and vacuumed.
- In the case of fixed base chairs, please do not climb on, rock or drag.
- Chairs are meant only for sitting, not be climbed onto. Arms of chairs are not designed to take body weight, only the light weight of resting arms.
- For chairs with Tablet arms, the tablet arm is designed to take the light weight of a small book ( in case of FIXED tablet) or laptop ( in case of TIP-UP tablet). The tablet arms are not meant for sitting/standing on or used as props to climb on.
- For swivel chairs with castors, please restrict the movement within proximity of the workstation areas. Excessive movement with weight (person seated) may damage castors.
- The adjustment knobs on the rear side are meant to be turned gently, for adjustment of back, seat depth and for push back mechanism.
- For chairs with height adjustment using gas lift, use the lever as below:
a) to lower:sit and exert full bodily weight to push it down.
b) to raise: stand up and remove body weight.
- a) to lock: fasten both the tower bolts (at top and bottom) prior to locking.
b) to unlock: first unlock with key, and then release both the tower bolts before opening shutters. Please do not try to pull open when partially locked.
- Do not drag to move. In case required to move, it is important to first EMPTY completely and then LIFT and move.
- Do not overload or put any weight put on the top.
- Each pedestal unit comes with a SINGLE COMMON LOCK on the top drawer, which locks all drawers. a) to lock: close all drawers completely before locking
- Open only one drawer at a time; opening multiple drawers may cause an imbalance due to the weight, and make it tip forward causing injury or damage.
- The front two castors are lockable; therefore the castors must be first unlocked prior to shifting, and then locked again. The pedestal is designed for minor movement within the workstation itself.
- Do not sit on it or use as a trolley to transport materials.
- Maximum permissible weight 30 kg per pedestal, which must be evenly distributed across drawers.
b) to unlock: unlock the top drawer prior to opening any of the drawers.
- Please do not sit on or climb onto tables, or use as props.
- Do not drag tables, simply lift at both ends to move.
- Please do not put hot liquids, spill water onto tables.
- Similarly, do not drag, climb onto or workstations, partitions or any component thereof.
- Free after sales service will be given against manufacturing defects only, and not against misuse / abuse of products which results in breakage or damages.
- In case of any problems, or repairs, kindly contact Infiniti giving details of the nature of work required along with photographs; we will arrive at the best solution to deal with the same.
- Please refer warranty terms for details.